REME HALO LED® Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier
This whole-home solution is installed inside your air ducts, effectively cleaning your air of bacteria, viruses, and other concerns.
Benefits of choosing the REME HALO LED® include:
- New REME-LED™ technology utilizing RGF’s patented PHI and REME® technologies providing superior indoor air purification
- New hybrid hydrophilic catalyst incorporating the industry’s first washable ceramic catalyst
- Mercury and ozone free
- Includes automatic self-cleaning ionizers with carbon fiber brushes to reduce particulates
- Seven-year limited warranty
- Unlimited cycling capability designed to turn on/off with the HVAC system
- 24 VAC/DC input
- Long-life replaceable LED cell module
- Industry’s first washable catalyst
- Reduces airborne and surface viruses, bacteria, and mold
- Reduction of smoke, odors, VOCs, allergens, dust, and particulate
REME HALO In-Duct Air Purifier
Unlike traditional, passive air purifying systems, the REME HALO® air purifier does not require pollutants to pass through the unit to effectively eliminate them. Using RGF’s proprietary Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy technology, the unit actively purifies your home’s air at the source.
Choose the REME HALO® system because:
- It has dual ionizers to reduce airborne particles
- REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification
- It is easily integrated with your existing HVAC system
- The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently
At Coventry & Gattis Air Conditioning, Inc., we are committed to your comfort. To learn more about the indoor air quality services we provide, contact us at (817) 242-4888.