“Is an HVAC Tune-Up Worth It?”
Maintenance might not be at the top of every homeowner’s mind, and for good reason. Homeowners have a lot to think about, and if your heater and AC is working fine, it might not seem worth it. However, scheduling a maintenance service only once or twice a year can lead to some amazing benefits.
Reasons to schedule professional HVAC maintenance include:
- Save on monthly energy bills: When your heater and air conditioner are properly cleaned and lubricated, they are less likely to overwork, which means you’ll save on monthly energy costs.
- Reduce repairs: Our maintenance service includes a thorough testing of all your systems, so we can spot problem areas before they turn into serious issues. This means you are less likely to experience uncomfortable and costly emergency repairs.
- Improve your indoor air quality: If your heater and AC aren’t cleaned regularly, it can blow airborne contaminants like dust, pollen, and bacteria into your home and reduce the quality of your indoor air.
- Increase system performance: Your licensed technician will inspect every individual component of your HVAC system, so you can trust that each piece of your units is running optimally.
- Increase the lifespan of your system: It has been shown that annual preventative maintenance can increase the usable lifespan of your heater and AC, putting off costs on a replacement system.
Grapevine’s Trusted HVAC Experts
Our licensed and NATE-certified technicians are committed to keeping our community comfortable all year long, and we proudly service virtually every make and model of HVAC system. Our maintenance service includes a detailed inspection, thorough cleaning, and we lubricate individual components and perform minor repairs when needed. We are not interested in “selling” you on products or services you don’t need, and we are always honest and upfront—keeping your needs and budget in mind every step of the way.
At Coventry & Gattis Air Conditioning, Inc., we offer so much more than maintenance. We are a full-service heating and cooling company and we will happily install, repair, and replace your HVAC systems using industry-leading techniques to ensure seamless and quick service. We use top of the line products and are proud to be Trane Comfort Specialists, providing our customers with the best systems possible. Your comfort is our top priority and our team will work tirelessly to ensure your complete satisfaction. With over 45 years of experience and dozens of 5-star reviews, you can trust our professionals to provide the high-quality HVAC services your home deserves.
Call us at (817) 242-4888 or fill out our easy, online form to schedule your maintenance appointment today!