Grapevine Heating Repair
With nearly 50 years of industry experience, Coventry & Gattis Air Conditioning, Inc. has helped countless families resolve virtually every type of heating system issue. We offer our exceptional heating repair services to homes throughout Grapevine and surrounding areas, so you can stay warm and comfortable indoors all year long. Our NATE-certified technicians prioritize your comfort, safety, and satisfaction at every stage of your service—so when you call, you can count on fast response times, reliable workmanship, upfront pricing, and unparalleled customer service.
To schedule your heating repair service, call our friendly staff today at (817) 242-4888.
Why Contact Our Professionals for Heating Repair in Grapevine?
When your heating system breaks down in the middle of a cold winter night, you need help fast to resolve the issue as soon as possible. That is why we are available after-hours and on weekends to restore your comfort right away. Our experienced Trane Comfort Specialists will walk you through your service from start to finish, so you never feel in the dark about your repairs. Working quickly, accurately, and cleanly, we will have your system up and running again in no time.
Why choose Coventry & Gattis Air Conditioning, Inc.?:
- We are NATE-certified, Trane Comfort Specialists.
- We deliver honest and accurate diagnoses.
- We arrive in fully stocked vehicles for fast service.
- We strive to ensure your repairs last and offer advice on how to best care for your heating system.
- Our services are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Local, family-owned and operated.
5 Signs You Need Heating System Repair
Your heating system plays a crucial role in your family’s overall comfort and safety, so knowing the signs of a failing system is the best way to minimize discomfort. With over 46 years of experience, Coventry & Gattis Air Conditioning, Inc. has seen it all, and there are a few signs that will warn you of heating problems on the horizon.
- A foul, burning odor when you turn on the system
- Loud banging, grinding, screeching, or rattling noises
- An unusual spike in heating costs
- You are needing to constantly adjust your thermostat
- Decreased indoor air quality or a large amount of dust present in your air filter
Our skilled and highly qualified technicians will diagnose your heating system issue and get to work repairing it right away. Because we are a full-service HVAC company, if repairs prove to be ineffective or cost-prohibitive, we will happily discuss replacement options. Our affordable and unmatched repairs are just one of the reasons we continue to be voted “Best of the Best”. To see our 5-star heating repairs for yourself, reach out to our team today!