Addressing Common Air Conditioning & Heating Problems
As a seasoned company, Coventry & Gattis Air Conditioning, Inc. has been all too familiar with customers ignoring small issues of their air conditioner or heater thinking that they will eventually go away on their own. However, this is not usually the case. Minor HVAC problems often lead to bigger problems such as an air conditioner failure during the hottest day of summer. Overlooking these symptoms is the last thing that you should do.
Contact for a professional service as soon as you notice any of the following issues:
- Poor air flow from the registers
- Odd noises emitting from the air conditioner or heater
- Musty odors coming from the vents when the air conditioner is operating
- Air conditioner or heater that cycles on and off frequently
- Your air conditioner or heater breaker is always tripping or the fuse keeps blowing
- There is ice on the air conditioner or piping
- The air conditioner outdoor fan is not working
Aside from dodging a bigger air conditioner or heating problem in the future, you also get to avoid costly repairs and higher utility bills.
Grapevine Air Conditioner & Heating Maintenance
If you wish to extend the life of your air conditioner or heater, we recommend regular maintenance for your equipment.
Some maintenance that you can perform at home include:
- Replace your filters every three to six months
- Check your thermostat batteries twice a year
- Have your air conditioner and heater inspected twice a year by a professional technician
- Check that your furnace door is securely closed
For more helpful tips, contact our HVAC company in Grapevine at (817) 242-4888!